Being in the industry on both sides of the camera myself, I understand what casting agents are looking for and I’ll help get you in that casting room. The rest is up to you!
I shoot a variety of styles and lighting to capture the ideal look for you. Not all faces and character types are the same and we’ll work to get what’s best for you and your intentions. I use both studio lighting and natural/outdoor lighting.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 289-242-3838 (text messages welcomed)
- Location: 2212 Lakeshore Blvd West, Unit 3008. Etobicoke (Humber Bay area). Buzzer 7269
- Drink lots of water and be well rested.
- Sunburns and harsh tans are to be avoided and best rescheduled.
- Rehearse your smile or expressions in front of a mirror at home.
- Bring a few options for clothing. Don’t bring the same shirt in different colors, variety is key. No logos, bold patterns, plaid, or sparkles/sequins. Darker clothes will help draw attention to the face so avoid dominant colors such as white and red. Comfortable, solid, and simple clothes are usually the best option. The clothes should be wrinkle free and look new but we will have a steamer and iron available if needed.
- Avoid jewelry that distracts from your face.
- Bring lip balm, a brush/comb, and make up for touch ups.
- Make up should be clean and natural. You want yourself to look as how you would for an audition. Arrive with your hair and make up done.
- Don’t get a new haircut right before the shoot. Let it grow out a bit. Don’t try new products on the day of the shoot.
- You can bring your previous head shots so we can see what to improve upon and samples head shots to communicate what you like.
After the shoot
- You will be sent a private online gallery with the photos taken at the shoot (these photos are not to be shared publicly).
- Your top 5 favorite photos will be retouched. Additional photo can be edited at an extra cost.
- Photos will be provided in both web resolution and high resolution for printing.
- A photography session is $275 and generally lasts between 1 to 2 hours. You can change as many times as you like.
- A hair and make up artist is highly recommended. One can be provided for an additional $100.
- Balance is due before the session begins. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or e-transfer.